MEMBERSHIP OF THE CREDIT UNION
The Credit Union has opened its common bond to include all Corporate Institutions in Ghana. The total membership as at June, 2015 is 5,600. Currently membership is open to persons within the following common bond: Employees of the University of Ghana, Agreed or selected institutions around the University campus, Retirees of the University on the Ghana University Superannuation Scheme (GUSS).
To provide value for our members The Credit Union marketing department meets members needs through:
Better customer services.
Fair play, i.e. Giving every member an equal opportunity.
Dedicated and friendly staff always at the service of members.
Our corporate clients include:
|• University of Ghana Staff
• Wisconsin University College Staff
• National Accreditation Board Staff
• University of Health and Allied Sciences
• University of Ghana Medical School
• Retirees on GUSS
• Startrite Montessori School
• Ghana Institute of Languages
• African University College of Education
• Akrofi-Christaller Institute
• The Hunger Project
• Kay-Billey-Klaer International School
• Ghana Technology University College
• Regional Maritime University College
• Ghana Hostels Limited
• Local Government Institute
• Center for Plant Medicine Research
|• University of Professional Studies Accra Staff
• Pentecost University Staff
• NAPTEX Staff
• Christian University College
• NOGUCHI Memorial Institute
• University of Ghana School of Public Health
• Yiri Lodge
• Islamic University College
• Ghana Institute of Journalism
• Universal Hospital Supplies
• Rev. John Teye Memorial Institute
• Zenith University College
• National Council For Tertiary Education
• National Banking College
• L’aine Services Limited
A Good Member Must:
- Save regularly
- Repay all loans with interest
- Attend Annual General Meetings
- Criticize the Credit Union constructively.
All Shareholding Members Have Equal Voting Right.
BECOME A MEMBER
- You can become a member TODAY, by opening an Account with the UG Co-operative Credit Union.